Residential Home Repainting
Have you received a letter from your home owners association (HOA) about the condition of the paint on your home’s exterior? Perhaps you have walked around your home and noticed some cracks on the stucco or caulking around the windows that seems dry and peeling. You might just want to refresh the look of your home with a new color. Having our home protected from the harsh Florida sun and weather is really the first job of any good paint.
What does paint do for my home?
- Protect your home from the elements (sun and weather)
- Allows you to customize the look of your home
- Increases your home’s curb appeal
All of the reasons listed above can give us the motivation to take the next step and have our home repainted. But understanding what paint does for our home is equally important. The first priority is to protect your home from the weather.
GreenSky® Credit Program Finance Module Usage Guidelines
By using the GreenSky® Credit Program Finance Module product, you(the merchant and/or merchant’s assignees) agree to follow the below conditions during implementation:
1) Do not alter the embed code created using this tool in ANY way — Should GreenSky’s branding, compliance language or plan terms change, GreenSky® retains the ability to update imagery in the module remotely.
2) Module should not be placed in proximity to any content or imagery that may be damaging to GreenSky, LLC or the GreenSky® Program brand — The GreenSky® Program Finance Module should not be implemented on any page or site that may, by association or otherwise, result in damage to GSTC or the GreenSky® Program brand.
3) Merchant agrees to adhere to the GreenSky® Program Merchant Marketing Guidelines to ensure ethical and best practices are followed.